Sunday, July 19, 2015

Counterfeit Museum...woo hoo!


Today we went to the Counterfeit Museum with Dr. V. Before going I went to breakfast downstairs with Sara. We had chocolate cereal and bread and jam. It was so delicious. Afterwards, we went to catch the metro to head to the museum on the other side of town. The young lady spoke English pretty well, well enough for us to understand her. (haha) One thing I did learn at the museum was that you cannot tell just by looking briefly at an item that it is counterfeit. Sometimes the only way to know is by looking at the serial numbers, which could be one number off or by the spelling of the name. Afterwards, I went back to my room to take a nap because I had a serious headache. Later that evening, I joined a group of friends for dinner and dessert. I had a slice of chocolate cake with ice cream. It was absolutely delicious. The overall day was a success.