Friday, July 8, 2016

July 2, 2016
I Woke Up Like This
               Day 14 of GEC 1 the Last day and Free day in London was actually spent relaxing. I reveled in the fact that I didn't have to do anything today and slept in. Of course I got caught up on school work (hence all the blog updates) and just chilled.  But I'm wasn't just doing nothing all day, i plan on venturing out but for one thing. That one thing is Beyoncé! Yes you read correctly, I am seeing the one and only Beyoncé in London! So while I doing nothing today mostly I'm also stretching and rehearsing for her concert tonight.

               AND OF COURSE THAT WOMAN WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! You could say she was flawless as usual lol. We had great seats, not too high and not too far from the stage. Also, apparently we had club section tickets so we skipped all lines to get in and the staff was really nice, definitely considering getting those type of tickets again. the opening DJ was great and entertaining and I spent wayyyy too much money of merchandise but everything was all fun. From the moment she got on the stage to moment she got off I was screaming, dancing , and singing along. She is truly a great performer and she took and deserved every penny I gave her; and I'm sure the millions of people that were there would agree.  It was a bittersweet moment after the concert because I didn't want it to be over but regular life must resume and time continues to move one. Overall it was a GREAT last night in London and I will always remember being able to see the one and only BEYONCE in London. Hopefully Paris will be this fun.