Monday, July 11, 2016

July 8,2016
DISNEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
               Day 20 of GEC 1 and I went to one of the most magical places on Earth....DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But before I get into that excitement lets circle back to that morning around 11:00 a.m.  where we had a guess speaker talk about being a sales rep along with a few other life lessons.  Dominique Lafaurie is a sales rep that works for EGO Paris, and he discussed about how to present sales to clients and how to properly market products. H e also discussed the benefits of hiring sales reps for companies, for example it optimizes profits, more flexible, cheaper in most cases, and reach more people.  Also he told us the importance of thinking realistic and factual in business world and to be happy with what you do for a living.

               After our educational life lesson off we went on our journey to Disneyland Paris!!! The trip by train was an hour long which actually went by quickly and we were dropped off right at the gates off Disney! Immediately I was in awe of the place, for I have a deep DEEP love for Disney and all its stories, and I have never been before so it was truly amazing to there. The day was a bit warm but not hot enough to keep me for enjoying the day. I road as many rides as possible like It's a Small World, Crush Adventure, Ratatouille


,  Magic Carpet,  Tea Cups, and despite my fear of rollercoasters  I even road Space Mountain. Space Mountain was an altogether different, I screamed the whole time, especially when I got shot out of a cannon soooooo it was kinda fun but I wouldn't do that again. The best part of the whole day was the firework show at the end of the night. They played songs and a whole cartoon show on the castle for all the different movies. Overall it was a great day I can't wait to go again at home and I will be wearing my Minnie Ears often as a can for remembrance of this day.