Monday, July 13, 2015

Day 1-2 PARIS!! Introduction


Bonjour!!!

My first international flight was a success! We have arrived in Paris, and I couldn't be more excited. Looking down from the plane, you could see how proportionate and spacey the land was compared to the United States. In the U.S, land is very crowded and filled with trees. During the flight, I was able to use my time very wisely by reading our required text, “Overseas Research II.” After reading, I am feeling a little more confident about our assignment tasks. From my research and our short little stroll to the CafĂ© today, I’m expecting Paris to be extremely beautiful and filled with great food! Hopefully the people will be friendly and willing to speak with me about the prominent areas of Paris and the lifestyle that France has to offer.