Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Paris day 2

Even though I studied abroad in Paris last year, the sight seeing never gets old to me. I love Notre Dame, I love the beauty of the carved marble and the stained glass windows and I love learning about the history of it. I love walking around and seeing all of the old buildings and being able to imagine what it used to be like to walk on the street that I'm walking. I love the bridges, the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triumph, everything. I don't think it will ever get old.

The street art near Notre Dame is really fun to look at, and the prices are really good too. There are a ton of restaurants around in that area that serve French food, my favorite being escargot. Of course the Champs Elysees is the main street for shopping, so you know we had to go there on our first full day. I can't wait to spend the next 2 weeks in my favorite place.