Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Paris Day 3

This morning we had pastries for breakfast from Paul and then went to meet Dr. V and everyone for a tour. He showed us a famous falafel place and took us to a rather interesting pastry shop, a short pastry picnic in the park and then to a lifted garden/walkway. Sierra was feeling pretty sick though so I brought her back and went to the store to get her anything she needed. When Court finally made it back and Sierra was feeling a little better, we went to get our nails done for the Moulin Rouge.

As I was getting ready for the show I got a panicked phone call from Sierra saying that the Uber was here already. When I made it to the front he was already gone and so were they. So I panicked but they came back to get me, bless up. We were afraid we were going to be late but we made it on time and were seated for dinner. For our first course we were served RAW SALMON AND A PANCAKE. I can't make this up. I've never been more confused in my life. The main dish of veal was very good though. It was the most amazing show I have ever seen and it was worth every penny. On our uber ride back home I was speaking French to the driver and carried on a conversation. So I'm a local, right?