Monday, June 3, 2013

A walk through Paris, June 3(Day three)

Sleep was going good until the fire alarm decided to be rude and interrupt my sound sleep at 2:00 am, I woke up and it took me a few seconds to gather my thoughts and leave my room. On our way down we found out it was a false alarm. Couldn’t go back to sleep after that, sad, but well....... Breakfast at 8:00am was amazing, had some croissants, a bowl of fruits and chocolate cereal and a cup of hot chocolate, after breakfast I got a 1 hr sleep. At 10 am we had a group orientation where we got our free Paris pass for one week, house rules, and a few exciting tours we can go on, immediately after that we had a class orientation and was give a quick rundown of our 3 weeks. Our assignment was to navigate the metro without Dr V then locate the Christian Louboutin store, the layout, his clientele and how the shoes are priced (a £4,000 shoe won’t be bad if it would make me fly), but I must say his shoe’s are unique. Looked around a bit and took pictures of structures that fascinated us before going to the Latin Quarters at Saint Michel to get food and some souvenirs. The food cost 6 Euros and was really filling. Came back and finally had a 2 hour sleep. Got a pack of pasta that can be micro waved for dinner, let’s see how the rest of the night goes.