Monday, June 3, 2013

Second day in Paris, June 3, 2013

I was mistaken about the tour of Paris. The other classes got the tour, but my class did not. At least not today. Which is fine with me. I got to take a look into Christian Louboutin’s shoe shop and of course the rest of the shops around the area. It was interesting to see how exclusive Louboutin’s line of shoes were. They were exotic, unique, and thusly very expensive. The surrounding area was great as well. There was a ton of interesting architecture as well as little shops to go into. I went out on this excursion with several of my classmates, and we got to navigate the metro by ourselves, and by the end of it, we felt like we were pros at navigating the metro. When we were above ground, looking around, we decided to stop at a local bakery and I bought a crepe with nutella and coconut. There truly isn’t anything like an authentic, freshly made crepe from Paris. It was absolutely delicious.

Paris so far has been so much fun. I have a feeling it will only get better from here on out.